stars, sex and nudity buzz : 05/2/2012


Angelina Jolie: I was nervous shooting actresses for humiliating nude scenes

The 36-year-old star said she was worried about the women, who would have to strip off in front of a crowd of jeering men playing soldiers.
She told Marie Claire magazine: ‘I was so nervous, I must have gone up to them four different times with the translator to say, “We are just going to do this once, and we’ll get a genuine reaction. Please don’t think that they’re
really laughing at you.” I went on and on. I was such a mess!’
Jolie tried to send them home for a break afterwards but the actresses insisted in staying.



_______________________________________________

Canadian model Coco Rocha unimpressed with airbrushed Elle Brazil cover

"As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I was, or am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract was ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented."
_______________________________________________


'True Blood' Season 5 scoop: Fairies will be 'revamped' -- get it?

Who is going to play Lil - the full-frontal faerie?












_______________________________________________

Cinemax filming 'Banshee' uptown today

“Banshee” is being produced by Alan Ball, creator and executive producer of “True Blood” and “Six Feet Under,” two other ongoing series aired on HBO. According to producers, “Banshee” is the story of an ex-convict who assumes the identity of a sheriff in the mythical city of Banshee, Pa., and continues his criminal activities.
Expect plenty of nudity and sex from gorgeous female cast...updates soon.







_______________________________________________

Celebrities who changed their names

_______________________________________________

“Hunted”: Filming begins on new Cinemax suspense series

Meet Sam. A spy. A hunter. And herself hunted by an enemy more ruthless and determined than any she’s ever known. Sam has been running from her past her entire life but when she returns to Byzantium, the organisation that employs her, and begins to pursue her pursuer, she will discover the only way to escape that past… is to confront it. This is the story of a spy with a bull’s eye on her back, a human target unable to trust anyone at any time, even the man she loves. She is, quite literally, running for her life. Hunted is a smart, complex and contemporary spy series. With generous dose of sex and nudity, the cable version of Alias will arouse the interest of genre fans. 




You have read this article Banshee / Cinemax's Hunted / True blood with the title stars, sex and nudity buzz : 05/2/2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2012/05/stars-sex-and-nudity-buzz-0522012.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...