BBW Cuckold Husband


The very first time I saw my wife get fucked was not planned and is still not clear to me if I enjoyed it. It happened because I owed money to some really nasty guys, money my wife didn't know I had borrowed until the boys came calling looking for it.
It was Jane who answered the front door and I heard her scream out as the three men pushed their way in past her and stormed into the sitting room. She followed them in shouting abuse until one of them a black guy about 30 and 6ft tall back handed her across the face, all broke louse as I jumped at him and we scuffled.
I got punched in the face so hard I saw stars and when I came too I was on the floor with a huge white guy sitting across my chest with his fists raised and my wife crying on the sofa looking on. Leroy the man I owed money too was sitting in the arm chair smiling down at me, "Well, I said I'd come find you and here I am tough guy," he said "You really are a stupid motherfucker," he continued.
My wife cried out asking who the hell they where and they all chuckled after Leroy did, he looked at her and said "Your man here owes me money, a lot of money and he thought I'd let it go" she looked shocked then her face went red and she looked at me like she wanted to kill me.
They all laughed again and I squirmed on the floor "Is that true, you fucking asshole" she spat at me, I looked at the floor and nodded yes. "The problem is I need the money back and I need it now," she Leroy still grinning. "We could take your wife here and have her work for us for a week or so, that is if we could find any guys that would pay to fuck a fat cow like her," he continued making his boys laugh again and my wife go wide eyed.
I pleaded with him but I didn't have the money explaining I'd need a month to get it, anyway it went on for 20 minutes with me pleading and him making fun of the situation. He then got up and flopped down beside my wife making her move up to make room and pressing his large body against her thighs. She was wearing a dress and pullover and as she is very fat she took up most of the small sofa, her tits looked bigger crammed inside her wool top and I saw Leroy glaring at them grinning.
"I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal," he said. "Your wife puts out for us now and I'll give you the month," he was looking at me when he said it and I of course said no way but before he could say a word my wife spoke up.
"I'll let you, touch me and kiss me but that's it," we all looked at her and Leroy chuckled again. "Baby, when I say put out I mean suck and fuck us all."
She looked at me with pure hatred in her eyes, she would have killed me if she could then back to Leroy beside her. "Just you then," she said.
Leroy looked at me and grinned then said, "Ok bitch, get my cock out and suck it now," it was an order, I struggled under the weight of the big white guy on my chest but could not move him.
My schoolteacher wife who hates sucking y cock reached over the tugged Leroy's jogging pants down with him lifting his ass up to help her, his cock was fucking huge and it wasn't hard yet twice as big as mine. I could not see everything but a clear enough shot as she wrapped her podgy hand around it and lifted it up to look at it, Leroy was grinning from ear to ear.
"You ain't never had a cock like that before bitch, think you can get it in your mouth," he laughed.
I freaked out trashing about so much the white guy punched me in the face again, my wife was still stroking Leroy's cock but she said, "Shut the fuck up asshole it's your fault where all here now shut up and it will be over with." She then leaned down and started licking his cock like a lollipop making it grow in her hand.
Leroy moaned and looked down at me smiling as she took the head in her mouth stretching her lips around his massive black cock. She managed to get about four inches of the ten into her mouth and I saw her cheeks suck in as she sucked his cock it was terrible for me, the two other boys looked on too but they where laughing and joking.

Leroy nodded and reluctantly pulled his cock free from her mouth. "Yeah, I'm gonna show my boy here how to fuck his old lady, only after tonight she wont want his little cock no more," he laughed getting up.
My wife was sprawled on the sofa with her skirt bunched up over her swollen belly and her massive heaving tits where rising up and down as she got her breath, her legs where as wide as she could get them and I could see her pussy open and soaking from the tonguing she just had. Leroy dropped down between her legs so I just had his black ass to look at and her open legs, he was using his hand to guide his cock and stopped short of sliding it in.
I knew it was to be the biggest cock she had ever taken and watched curious to see how she would take it my anger dropping slightly, he nudged forward and said "I'm gone stretched your slut pussy good now bitch, you never had a real cock pound your cunt have you?" he asked her.



"Suck my big black cock bitch, show your husband here what a good cocksucker you are," he moaned humping his hips up to meet her bobbing head, I could not believe she was doing this and it looked like she was doing it well too.
Roger the third guy walked over and started tugging her pullover up over her huge white bra, her belly spilling out over her skirt waistband white and dimpled. She didn't even try to stop him as he mauled her breasts through her bra laughing, "Man look at these tits, their fucking huge."
Leroy reached up too now to maul the other breast. "Get them out man I can't see shit." Within a minute they had her bra off and where mauling her naked tits openly, her huge tits in Leroy's large black hand looked obscene and I was going nuts, I saw her dark brown nipple harden and I though it must have been fear.
"Damn, bitch. You can suck better than that," said Leroy and then he grabbed her hair and started forcing his cock deeper into her mouth making her gag on it, she took a second and to my surprise she managed to take more then half his cock stopping the rest with her hand wrapped around the base.
He fucked her face hard humping up into her mouth and breathing harder now. "Yeah that's it whore, suck my cock, suck it cunt," he snarled at her and she sucked what she could as he raped her mouth.
The other guy had now pulled out his cock and it too looked huge, long and veiny. He was tugging on it making it hard as he pushed his hand up her skirt looking for her pussy, I expected to see her freak now but the bitch lifted her massive hips off the sofa so he could pull her huge white panties down holding them up for the boys to laugh at their size. Next he kind of dragged her ass to the edge of the sofa while she sucked Leroy's cock and forced her legs open, at least she putting up some resistance.
"Man I just love fat pussy," said the white guy now kneeling between her legs "Look at the size of this cunt" he laughed and grabbed a hand full of flabby pussy mound , he then said he had to taste it before they all fucked her and lowered his head to her gapping pussy.
She hates when I do that and only lets me when she's really drunk and only then just for a minute, the guy had his head buried between her legs and I couldn't see exactly what he was doing but she let Leroy's cock pop form her stretched mouth and said panting a little. "No don't please, don't do that."
But he must have pushed his tongue right up her pussy as she jerked her hips up off the sofa and moaned out loud, I thought she was trying to buck him off but it was an orgasm. I was crushed, my lovely homely wife was coming from some strangers tongue and was loving it I felt the anger build up in me and suddenly I couldn't control it "Fucking slut, you're enjoying it."
All the boys looked over at me and laughed at me, my wife was still jerking and twitching so said nothing but as soon as she slowed her jerking Leroy grabbed her head again and said, "We not finished yet whore, suck my cock."
She devoured his cock almost whole like an animal sucking her cheeks in as she sucked hard on his shiny cock, he rolled his head back and groaned. The pussy licker stopped and kneeled back up jerking off and watching the blow job.
"Man, your wife sure loves cock, look at that whore go," he chuckled not looking my way. "Leroy you wanna fuck the bitch first, it is your money."

You have read this article Cuckold / Husband with the title BBW Cuckold Husband. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/bbw-cuckold-husband.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...