Jill and Jack

My name is Jack and I met this woman named Jill at a party three weeks ago, she 
is a vibrant woman with a flare of showing off her beautiful body. She 
loves to wear very loose fitting clothing that lets her ample breasts come into 
full view without any trouble at all, and her skirts and dresses are all 
not real short, but make it easy for her to allow her legs to open to re4veal 
her shaven pussy. Now I'm not knocking her at all, I love her freedom of 
expression and willingness to try more adventurous thing.

We went to the 
bar and restaurant that I told Jill about and they gladly gave up there 
to go in, we got our seats, they over looked the town, we could see all the 
others roaming around topless and getting painted so they wanted to do 
that, the waitress told us of a guy that has won the most awards for his 
art work, and we went to him afterwards. Jill got painted as a field of 
daisies and butterfly's, Summer got dragonflies painted on her, the were both 
totally nude the whole time and couldn't wait to get out into the crowds 
being nude, well almost, the paint covered the most of them, but hey, they 
were happy, so, so was I

  One time is she and I 
were shopping at a large department store for something, I don't even 
remember when she wanted to have sex, so we did, now I know that these stores 
all have cameras everywhere so some one in security got an eye full. She 
is a late 40's person, with ample breasts, like 38d and 26 inch waist and not 
much bigger hips, and damn she is hot to look at. Now I'm a 54 yrs old 
man, that works construction well home repairs so I stay in good shape, at least 
that's what the ladies say at least. I've had a few beautiful lovers and 
some one night stands, but enough about us, She came over one day to see what I 
was doing this weekend, I said nothing so far, what's on your mind, she 
said well my old car won't make it to Pensacola to pick up Summer her daughter 
and was wandering if I could drive her up and if at all possible to take 
the convertible because she loves it. I said whom, that's a long drive, she said 
well she would make it a little easier to take if I'd agree, now when 
she says that, that means there is going to be plenty of sex involved, so I 
smiled and said I see, well in that case I'll ask you now, she smiled 
and started towards me, I said well I was going to ask for that, but, she 
giggled, she said well then, what's on your mind then stud, I said well 
I was going to ask you if you'd like to go to Fantasy Fest in the Keys this next 
week, but since your daughter is going to be in town, she squealed and 
said oh hell yes, and as far as Summer was concerned, she would probably 
love it too, so I said well then, I'll tell Charley that his house is mine for 
the week, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, she then told 
me that she had heard about Fantasy Fest from some friends of her's and she had 
always wanted to go, but couldn't afford it, I said well then, you'll 
need the following, a bikini bottom and a shirt, and some sandals, that's it, 
she looked at me, I said nudity is allowed and almost a requirement for 
the ladies there, in fact there is a bar/ restaurant that does not allow 
clothing at all to be there, you have to strip to enter, she lit up, she 
said oh hell yes, let's go, I said ok, now back to the other part, she smiled 
and knelt down and gave me a blow job, I grunted as I came, she giggled 
as she licked the last few drops from my cock, she said I know some one else 
that is going to love your cock as much as I do, I said oh yea, she said 
oh yea, Summer is a younger version of me, she loves sex as much as I do. She 
stayed the night, the next morning after numerous bouts of earth 
shattering sex, and I do mean earth shattering, we went to her place, packed her 
things for the drive up there, which wasn't a lot, but she wanted them 
any ways and off we went. We were on the expressway not more than a few miles 
when she took off her top, I smiled and told her that we will probably 
get pulled over for her doing this, she smiled and said oh well, I said well at 
least put the shirt back on, but don't button it up, or it might take us 
a lot longer getting to your daughters, she frowned and said ok, you're probably 
right, but I don't like it, I said I promise, when we get to the seven 
mile stretch this weekend, you'll be able to strip naked and no one will care, 
that brightened her up completely.<BR>We got to the naval base and told the 
guard we were there to pick up Chief Petty Officer Martin, he pointed out a lot 
for us to go to and then we had to walk the rest of the way to the ship, 
so we did, it was a beautiful day, so the walk felt great after the long drive. 
We arrived at the ship, Summer was surrounded by five sailors, they all 
were blocking her path, as soon as she would go one direction they would shift 
to block her from going there, she was getting frantic from the sounds 
of it, when I got there and Jill yelled out her name, they turned to look and 
that's when Summer made her get away, they grabbed her and held her 
there, I said ok guys, fun time is over, let her go, they didn't listen, I got 
closer and repeated my statement, they didn't seem to hear me, I was 
directly behind them and said it louder this time wedging myself threw them and 
to Summer, she stayed right with me, one guys said hold it old man, 
she's staying with us, I didn't stop, then they all grabbed at her again, this 
time I dropped two of them and had the third on his knees and four and 
five stepped back a few steps, by this time the MP's were there and saw the 
whole thing, I said no harm guys, they were just a little high strung, 
so let it go, ok, they said ok, but if you want to press charges a few days 
aboard ship while the crew is on shore leave wouldn't hurt them at all, 
I smiled and looked at them, I said I'm sure they were just wanting to have 
some fun, they didn't realize they were scaring the Chief, she said 
that' right isn't it seamen, they all said yes mam, sorry for scarring you like 
that. We smiled and walked away, in that time Jill introduced me to 
Summer and her to me, I said glad to meet you young lady, she smiled and 
said i"m really glad you came along, they weren't going to take no for 
an answer, they wanted me to have them all in a sex party, and I was to be 
the only woman. I said sounds like they knew you, she said well yes, I 
use to be there little sex person, but now I'm an officer and can't they don't 
like that at all, so they get me off ship and try to have there fun 
again, I said hum, sounds like you need to unwind for a week or so, she laughed 
and said oh yea, you don't know the half of it, Jill chimed in and told 
her about Fantasy Fest, Summer said oh yea, sounds like fun, count me in, so 
I said ok, lets get a room for the night and tomorrow we head for Key 
West, they all said great. We get out of the city and far enough away from 
the base for her to relax, so we found a nice place, stopped for the 
night and the girls got a shower and even though I wasn't excepting it, they 
both came out together nude, I said hum, and I wasn't invited, Jill said 
we needed some mother daughter time, hope you understand, I said oh yea, 
how about I go get some food, come back here, you two can have some more time 
together and when you trough, call me and I'll come back with the eats, 
they looked at each other and Summer said fine except for one thing, I said yes, 
she said we were talking about you and how good you were in bed, I was 
hoping to find out, I said oh, oh well in that case, lets go and eat and then 
we'll have some quality time in the sack, they both giggled and said 
your on, so they got dressed and we went for something to eat. We got back, they 
stripped before I got my shirt off, I said damn ladies, we just ate, 
slow down, they looked at each other again and said naw, not a chance, and came 
at me, I held up my hands and surrendered to them, damn they were all 
over me. I shot my last load into Summer around 1am and we went to sleep, the 
next morning, Jill was sucking me hard to ride me again, Summer was 
already at the pool taking some laps because she lost the draw for me, I smiled 
and said hum, and I'm the prize hey, she shook her head yes, I said well 
then, you'd better unwrap your prize then, she pulled back the covers and came 
atop my cock, she rode me until she came and I came shortly after. We 
got cleaned up and Summer came back in, she smiled and jumped into the 
shower, we got some fast food breakfast and went on our way, we got to 
the house, changed and got fresh clothing, then we headed out, we got in 
the Homestead around 3pm and I told the girls that as soon as we get outside the 
city limits, they could strip down if they wanted, and they both 
cheered, when we cleared the city, the two lane road was under 
construction, and they couldn't strip just yet, I said soon, really soon, and 
when we cleared that, they took them off without me saying anything, man 
was that a sight, two beautiful women totally nude riding in the same car as 
me, damn, I was a lucky man. We pulled into Charley's place around 
dinner, I went for groceries and the girls unpacked, well they brought in there 
over night bags, they didn't bring much else, so we relaxed for that 
evening and the next morning I had them put on there bottoms and shirts and 
we headed into town, well it was just like I told them, they had there 
shirts off before anything was said, they loved it, we roamed the town, went 
shopping in the stores, all the other people didn't pay them any mind, 
it was normal that time of year, so they loved the freedom. We went to the 
bar and restaurant that I told Jill about and they gladly gave up there 
to go in, we got our seats, they over looked the town, we could see all the 
others roaming around topless and getting painted so they wanted to do 
that, the waitress told us of a guy that has won the most awards for his 
art work, and we went to him afterwards. Jill got painted as a field of 
daisies and butterfly's, Summer got dragonflies painted on her, the were both 
totally nude the whole time and couldn't wait to get out into the crowds 
being nude, well almost, the paint covered the most of them, but hey, they 
were happy, so, so was I
You have read this article Jack / Jill with the title Jill and Jack. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/jill-and-jack.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...