Tease lil

I had been teasing him all day. Bending over in front of him, showing him my cute lil ass, brushing up against him as I passed by, whispering in his ear how wet my lil pussy was. I guess I teased him just a little too much, because here I am bound to this chair. The ropes tied tight around my chest, exposing only my breasts. My arms and wrists bound to the arms of the chair. My legs and ankles spread achingly wide apart and tied to the legs of the chair, giving him full view and access to my sweet lil cunt. Blindfolded and gagged I sit here waiting, and listening. He leans over me and whispers in my ear "Babygurl wants to act like a lil slut, now she'll get treated like one" He laughs, that evil laugh that always makes my heart jump. I feel a finger brush against my pussy. "Mmm my lil whore is really horny isn't she." As the lips of my lil pussy instantly part and open for Daddy. I feel his breath on my neck, and cold metal between my breasts. My body stiffens, my heart races. I feel soft leather. Oh god, his mini flogger. I try to wiggle but its useless. His voice "haha you know whats coming don't you" I shake my head frantically as he drags the flogger over one breast, then the other.

I groan in his ear "Im going to cum" "Do it you fucking whore, cum on my cock." I exploded, my juices flowing over his cock. My pussy squeezing it so hard. I feel his cock start to throb and he moans in my ear "Im gonna fill my babygurl" He thrusts harder and starts shooting his warm load inside me. My head falls on his shoulder my arms wrapped around his neck holding onto him tight. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me so close, kissing my neck. He whispers in my ear "I have such a good babygurl." 

 The cold steel hardening my nipples. Then its gone. Just as I start to breathe again I feel the leather and metal hit my nipple. Before I can even feel the pain, 3 more swats. I try to cry out but the gag only muffles it. My body shaking, the pain shooting all over. 3 swats on my other breast. My nipples on fire. Tears rolling down my face from under the blindfold. "Babygurl will listen the next time Daddy tells her that's enough teasing wont she?" I nod slowly and feel daddy kissing away the tears. Then something warm and wet on my nipple. His mouth. First kissing, then a soft lick, before he sucks it into his mouth. His hand groping at my other breast. Twisting and pinching the nipple. My head swimming from the pain and pleasure. Then he switches, giving the other nipple the same sensual attention. He moves away and im smiling inside and out. But only for a moment. Another swat, this time on the tender lips of my lil cunt. 2, 3, 4 , 5 more before I can even catch my breath. The pain was almost unbearable. My pleas for him to stop muffled once again by the gag. My pussy was on fire. And wet at the same time. My tears soaking the blindfold. I feel his breath on my thighs. Soft kisses moving up and up. A kiss on my sore clit. 


Then his tongue, flicking over my ravaged cunt. The feeling was wonderful. His tongue pushing inside me. In and out, tongue fucking me. Im so close to cumming. He feels this and stops. He reaches up and takes the gag off. "is my lil slut really horny now?" "yes" I whisper. He takes off the blindfold. "Do you want me to fuck you?" "yes " I whisper even lower, almost breathless. He unties me, but tells me not to move. He walks over to the couch in front of me, takes off his clothes, sits down on the couch and starts stroking his big hard cock. I stare at his cock, the only thing I can think of is having it deep inside my hot lil pussy and him pounding me over and over. He gets harder watching me, looking at the marks he left. "Do you want my cock" I didn't speak, just nodded and licked my lips. "Are you horny lil slut?" Another quick nod, not taking my eyes off his cock. "Look at me" he says sternly and I look up into his eyes. Then he sees the look he's been waiting for. That animalistic spark that drives him crazy. "Come get it my cock hungry lil whore." That's all I needed. I jumped up and in seconds was straddling over him with his cock in my hand trying desperately to shove it into my hot lil hole. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "That's it bitch, fuck me!" I slam my pussy down on his cock and scream out. Heat searing through me like a hot knife as his big cock tore into me and stretched me beyond anything ive ever felt. I start riding him hard and fast, his hands on my ass, his fingers digging into my flesh as he pushed me down and matched me thrust for thrust. 
You have read this article lil / Tease with the title Tease lil. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/tease-lil.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...