My Sister Jenny


I wanted to fuck my little sis Jenny for a long time, I was really big and eager to shove it in her fanny. She had big tits and her pussy would always bulge out under her tight clothes. She had a way of pushing up her fanny and wriggling her ass every time she passed me. I knew she was a flirt and a fair game but I spared her for the time being.
I waited 6 years and finally I got my heart’s desire last summer. I had come to visit my family for Jenny’s 24th birthday. One evening after taking a shower I stepped out of the bathroom absolutely naked to find Jenny standing there in my room.
“WOW!” was her remark before I could say anything, “Here we have the biggest asset of the house.” was Jenny’s second remark.
“What do you mean by that”? I enquired.
“As if you don’t know”, she replied. “You beat Dad by one inch. I bet when you are fully erect, it will be 10 inches”, she says, “Bigger than Daddy’s in every way”.
I have been living away from home for almost 2 years and did not know all that was going on in our family. She filled me in with her story in the next 5 minutes while I was still standing naked and she was staring at my dangling cock, which was growing as she went on. Dad has been banging her regularly since she was 18, and Mum helped her in the beginning by lubricating Dad’s cock with her spit so that it did not hurt her. Mum would often hold Dad’s cock while he gently pushed it in her tight pussy. In the beginning it used to hurt but now she can take it all. They would have threesome; Dad fucking her and Mum fucking herself with a two headed dildo while watching them. Jenny and Mum would often suck each other to climax. Mum and Dad had been planning to bring me in into their regular game to make it foursome and they had left it Jenny to get to me.
By the time Jenny finished telling me all about her and Dad and their threesome, my cock was standing straight up ready for action. I told Jenny that I had been fanaticizing fucking her for the past 6 years and she said that she has been peeking at my big cock for that long and wanted me to fill her cunt with my big cock. She quickly took off her shorts; she wasn’t wearing any knickers underneath. There was a cunt-shaped wet patch on her shorts; a few trickles of her cunt juice were dribbling down her thighs already; I knew she was all ready for a fuck.
My door was still open and I was afraid Mum and Dad might walk in any time. “Shall we not lock the door?” I asked.
“No” she laughed, “It might be fun if Mum and Dad join in”. I took off her top; she wasn’t wearing any bra either. Her tits were firm and inviting; her nipples were erect, ready for a suck. I grabbed them and sucked her nipples as hard as I could. Jenny moaned and then kneeled down in front of me, on the carpet. She flicked her tongue around the head of my cock, and sucked it with her moist lips; it was ecstasy. She slowly started taking my big cock in her mouth - right up to her throat, while stroking my balls with both her hands. I am sure my cock choked her every time it would hit the back of her mouth; she would cough out an enormous amount of spit and saliva. It would dribble down the side of her mouth onto my balls. This would make me even more excited. Soon I was sitting on the carpet, with Jenny bending over me, still sucking my cock with her ass sticking up and her moist cunt dripping.
I heard Mum walking down the corridor. “What’s going on? Who is coughing?” she asked as she walked in my room. She was a wearing an almost see-through black dressing gown with all her curves showing up; I could tell she was not wearing anything underneath. She came all prepared.
She had one look at Jenny bending down and her dripping pussy, and the whole of my cock in her mouth. “Come and have a look at this” she called out to my Dad. “We now have Ron on board”, she said.

Every time I rammed my cock into her, she would moan and push back onto my cock; with every shove she would squeeze and tighten her asshole. Having given birth to two children and getting fucked regularly by my Dad’s fat cock, her cunt was a bit loose; my balls would slap on her pussy with a noise every time I rammed into her. She knew how to mover her ass and squeeze her cunt walls to give me an enormous pleasure. She wriggled her ass continuously and it was difficult for me to hold back. I soon shot my whole load into her. I kept on shoving my cock in and out and with every spasm my load would spill out of her cunt down her thighs.
I had fantasized fucking Jenny but never did I imagine that I would be fucking my Mum too.



My Dad walked; a flimsy short on and no vest. From his bulge I figured out, he guessed what was going on and was ready for action. By the time Dad walked in, Mum had already taken her dressing gown off. At the age of 50 she has a good figure. Her ass was firm and round; her tits were full and heavy, the nipples were dark and sticking out about half an inch. She stood there with her leg spread so that I could see her pink clit, which was long and sticking out of her cunt, ready to be sucked. She had a huge pussy with a thick bush; I could see the lips of her well-fucked pussy hanging a bit. Obviously someone has been fucking her well, I guess it is Dad. She moved her cunt close to my face. I took her clit between my two fingers and squeezed a bit. She moaned and shoved it right in my face. I started sucking it with her juice flowing in my mouth.
Dad took off his shorts and gently shoved his throbbing cock into Jenny’s cunt from behind as she moved her ass up and down in the air while still sucking my cock. Jenny moaned and thumped back her ass as hard as she could on Dad’s cock.
“Jenny” I said, I did not imagine you could take all that in your small fanny.”
“Wait till I take you all the way in.” she said
With this Jenny disengaged herself from Dad’s cock and mounted on my fully erect 10 inches shaft. She moaned as she slid down; my cock was all wet with her saliva and her cunt was all wet with her own juice. It was tight pussy but she had no problem taking me all the way in. She bounced up and down slowly first and then at a quick pace; each time she would wriggle her ass and squeeze her cunt. I could not keep it any longer. I shot a load of cum into her, which was soon dribbling out of her cunt down my cock.
Mum was already on my bed with her ass sticking up and with my Dad shoving his cock in her cunt from behind. I could see his thick cock gliding in and out of my Mum’s cunt. She would spit on her hand and rub it onto Dad’s shaft as he would take it out all the way and then ram it in; she would just squirm and wriggle. His balls would slap loudly on her big pussy with a full force, adding more to her pleasure
Jenny dismounted me and was soon sucking my half hard cock and reviving it back to its full size. With her clever flicks she had my cock standing in no time. My little sis got me ready for the second round.
Fucking my Mum
I could not wait to get a mouthful of Mum’s cunt juice again. I walked to the bed and asked Dad to move over so that I could give Mum a good suck. She turned over to her back and opened her legs wide. Her clit was standing up like a little penis, pink, hard and erect. I buried my mouth between her thighs. Her skin was soft and her cunt smelled nice. I licked her long and erect clit and sucked it. She shoved her cunt right in my face as if she was going to fuck my face; my face was wet from her juice; she trembled and shivered and moaned loudly with every suck that gave her. From her moaning I figured out she was ready to come. I pressed her clit hard with my lips and sucking it as hard as I could. Within a few minutes she let out an enormous scream as she reached her orgasm. Her cum shot out of her cunt and was all over my face. I had never seen a woman ejaculate like that. The bush around her cunt was all wet.
My cock was throbbing; I was ready once again. I turned Mum over to her belly and shoved my enormous cock right into her cunt from behind. I noticed her ass-hole; it was stretched and large, the rim was dark and rigid, in good shape and perky. It can stretch to take a big cock. I bet she has been ass fucking too. I have to try that one day, I said to myself. I gently caressed her asshole with my finger and she responded by squeezing the asshole tight every time and then relaxing it.

You have read this article Jenny / sister with the title My Sister Jenny. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-sister-jenny.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...