Party Lily at the


It was that time again and I was holding my annual party. Only my closest friends were invited to this affair as it was special and I had to be very selective so it would live up to expectations. My girlfriend Melissa had been shopping earlier in the week for her outfit and it was very sexy. I couldn’t wait to see her walk out in front of everyone in her short skirt and tight top. But this year I was looking forward to our newest friends Mike and his lady Lily.
The time came and the guests began arriving, they were all dressed as expected which was very sexy. The drinks flowed and the party was in full swing when my new friends arrived. Melissa and I greeted them at the door and handed them some drinks to get started. Mike looked around and saw the action and I could tell he was ready to mingle but Lily looked shocked. Melissa noticed this too and put her arm around her shoulder and gave her a comforting hug.
“I take it Mike didn’t tell you about the party?” Melissa said to Lily quietly.
She shook her no and continued looking around in shock.
“Well don’t worry it’s all about having fun and nobody gets hurt.” Melissa consoled Lily and give her hair a soft stroke.
Lily smiled at Melissa and walked with her into the living room.
“She looks hot tonight” I said to Mike as I sipped my drink.
“You think so?” Mike asked knowing I do.
“I’d fuck her.” I finished with a laugh and he broke out laughing too.
I showed Mike around the house and introduced him to everyone. We got back to the living room and saw Melissa and Lily sitting together on the couch watching a couple having sex. A dark haired woman named Danielle was riding a man named Chris wildly. I could Melissa was in need of some attention herself as she uncrossed and crossed her legs repeatedly. I knew that meant she wanted it. I took Mike over to the girls and smiled at Melissa as she looked at me hungrily.
“Hey Honey, why don’t you show Mike the upstairs?” I asked her and gave her a wink.
“Sounds like a good idea to me” she replied and stood up, taking Mike’s hand in hers.
I could see Lily was about to object so I put my arm around her shoulder and distracted her as Mike and my girlfriend climbed the stairs.

“What is that?”
“Lily, trust me. Now turn around so I can put this on you and we can get started.”
She stared into my eyes in defiance but did as I told her and turned around. I put the silk blindfold over her eyes and tied it tightly in the back. I could see she was extremely nervous and I felt myself getting harder. I pulled my short over my head and undid my pants. Lily suddenly twisted around and went to remove the blindfold as she heard multiple sets of footsteps come down the stairs. Quickly I caught her hands and held them at her sides as I watched the men come down and fill the room. Some stood leaning against the wall and the others sat on the couches. I walked Lily to the center of the room which was in the middle of the mattresses and held her there.
“Let’s start the show” I whispered into her ear



“You are beautiful Lily” I told her and I meant it. She looked very hot in her tiny black cocktail dress and her heels were driving me crazy. They screamed fuck me!
She smiled at me brightly and seemed to relax as I pulled her closer to me. Danielle and Chris were putting on a great show and I could feel myself getting excited. I hoped Lily was feeling the same because I had big plans for her. We watched together for another ten minutes and I refilled Lily’s drink.
“Do you want to go see how Mike and Melissa are doing?” I asked her and surprised her.
“Can we?” she asked me back and I just smiled.
We walked up the stairs and passed some occupied bedrooms (all doors are to be left open) until we came to the master bedroom. I smiled and felt my cock grow in my pants at the site. Lily’s eyes open wide and I thought she was going to run away. I stood behind her and rested my hands on her shoulders to keep her there as we stood in the doorway. Mike had my girlfriend on all fours in the middle of our king size bed and was fucking her very hard. I looked at Melissa’s face and could see how much she was enjoying having Mike deep inside her. Mike looked our way but didn’t stop or even slow down what he was doing to my girlfriend. Lily’s body shifted back and held on to her by her waist to steady her. She felt nice in my hands as I pressed myself against her. Melissa cried out for Mike to do her harder and rougher. I loved it when she got loud and into it like that. Mike reached up and slid his hand into her hair. I could see his fingers curling in her hair and then he pulled her head back as he continued pumping into her. I was grinding against Lily from behind as we watched Mike and Melissa and I could tell she was turned on. I moved my hands up her front and over her breasts squeezing them gently as Mike pulled out of Melissa and stroked himself fast. I watched as my girlfriend turned around and faced him, her mouth only inches from his cock that was about blow. Mike groaned loudly and I squeezed Lily’s nice breasts hard as he began to shoot his cum over her face. Melissa smiled at us wickedly, her face covered with Mike’s cum as he sat back on the bed and closed his eyes.
“Great job Mike!” I yelled over to him and smiled back at Melissa. “Now it’s Lily’s turn for some fun” I finished and took her by her hand.
She slowly came with me back down the hall and down the stairs. We walked to the cellar door and stopped.
“I have something special in mind for you” I told her and kissed her on the cheek.
We went down the stairs together and when we got to the bottom Lily stopped and turned to me with a strange look. The room was basically empty with the exception of some mattresses laid down on the floor and a couple of couches off to the side.
“What is going on?” she asked me as I looked into her eyes.
“Well Lily, you are about to be officially welcomed to my party.” I smiled at her and motioned for her to turn around.
Slowly she did and I pulled out a blindfold from my pocket. I pulled her hair back and I went to slip it over her eyes. She jerked her head away.
“What is that?”
“Lily, trust me. Now turn around so I can put this on you and we can get started.”
She stared into my eyes in defiance but did as I told her and turned around. I put the silk blindfold over her eyes and tied it tightly in the back. I could see she was extremely nervous and I felt myself getting harder. I pulled my short over my head and undid my pants. Lily suddenly twisted around and went to remove the blindfold as she heard multiple sets of footsteps come down the stairs. Quickly I caught her hands and held them at her sides as I watched the men come down and fill the room. Some stood leaning against the wall and the others sat on the couches. I walked Lily to the center of the room which was in the middle of the mattresses and held her there.
“Let’s start the show” I whispered into her ear.
You have read this article Lily / Party with the title Party Lily at the . You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/party-lily-at-the.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...