Lilys Car Trouble


We were driving home from a party one Saturday night when we passed a car pulled over to the side of the road with the hazard lights on. My wife Melissa told me to pull over and see if everything was okay and make sure nobody was hurt. I slowed down and stopped and could see only one person in the car. It was a young woman who we would find out was named Lily. It had started to rain pretty hard and it was cold outside so we invited her back to our house which was just down the street where she could wait for some help. I held the door open for Lily and couldn’t help but look at her legs as she got into the back seat. I even got a glimpse of her white panties. She was very sexy. Introductions were made between Melissa and Lily and I introduced myself as Adam.
My wife asked Lily where she was going when her car broke down and she said she had just been on her way home from her boyfriend’s. Minutes later I pulled up to our house and held the door open again for Lily and again caught a glimpse of her panties and nice legs. We went inside out of the rain and Lily called for help. We left her alone in the living room to make her call and went into the kitchen and mixed us all some drinks. My wife started to talk to me in a whisper about Lily and I felt my heart start to race. She asked me if I thought Lily was cute. We both had been drinking a little at the party we were at earlier and I sure wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity. I told her I did think she was cute and then asked her what she thought. Melissa smiled and I could see in her eyes that she thought so too. Melissa and I had talked about trying a threesome before but never acted upon it but tonight was different and the opportunity was there. My wife is an attractive woman herself, she’s 5’8 with shoulder length blonde hair and weighs about 135lbs. Her breasts are on the smaller side but very nice and she has great legs with a nice butt.
We returned to the living room with our drinks and a plan to get this attractive young woman named Lily to live out one of our fantasies. Melissa sat beside Lily on the couch and handed her a drink with a warm smile. I could feel my heart racing as I sat opposite them in a chair holding my drink. Lily thanked us for stopping to help her out and I couldn’t help but stare but she looked so good sitting there holding her drink. Her legs were crossed as she sipped her drink, god bless short skirts I thought to myself. I watched as Melissa and Lily chatted and imagined them together and Lily’s hair looked great wet and I wanted to touch it.

I groaned as I pushed myself into her. She was so tight. Lily lay flat on her stomach as I began to rock my hips and grind my cock inside her. Lily cried out as I pulled out and thrust into her deep and hard. Again I pulled myself almost all the way out and slammed back in. Then I just fucked this lovely young woman that we picked up on the side of the road having car trouble. I lay on top of her and humped her nice ass. Melissa watched me as I drove my cock between her cheeks and made Lily cry out loudly. My wife smiled at Lily and held her hands as I fucked her ass roughly. My body smacked against Lily’s. I loved how Lily’s ass looked with my cock moving in and out of it. I could feel myself getting close to cumming as my thrusts became shorter and faster.


Some time passed and I made us more drinks and we all were feeling pretty good when Melissa made her first move on Lily. Melissa had noticed Lily shrugging her shoulders a bit and asked her if she was sore. Lily said she was just a little tight and Melissa immediately put her hands on her shoulders and started to rub. I watched closely to see how Lily would react but she just closed her eyes and let my wife massage her shoulders and neck. Melissa looked over at me and smiled as she massaged Lily deeper. I felt my cock getting hard in my pants. Lily moaned softly as Melissa rubbed her neck. She knew Lily was getting into it and decided to go for it. She leaned in and softly kissed Lily’s neck. I leaned back in my chair and smiled. Lily opened her eyes and turned to face my wife. Melissa took Lily’s face in her hands and kissed her on the lips. I watched as their mouths opened slightly and their tongues touched. Melissa put her hand on Lily’s knee and slowly moved it up her leg. Lily unbuttoned my wife’s blouse as they continued to kiss each other passionately. Melissa moved her hand under Lily’s skirt and rubbed her thigh as she put her other hand in her hair and held on as they kissed. Melissa pushed Lily back on to the couch and crawled on top of her. She looked down at Lily and smiled as her hand moved between her legs and felt her wet panties. Lily arched her back as Melissa rubbed her pussy through her panties. I couldn’t wait any longer so I pulled off my pants and underwear and stroked my cock. Melissa smiled at me and pushed Lily’s legs apart so I could see her rubbing her pussy. I could see her fingers pressing hard against the white panties I had loved seeing earlier. Melissa pushed her top up exposing her breasts and started kissing and licking at her nipples while continuing to rub her pussy. I got up out the chair because I had to get involved somehow. I walked over and got down on my knees beside Lily. I kissed her on the mouth as my wife moved down her body and kissed her thighs. I pulled her top over her head and tossed it to the floor. I squeezed Lily’s breasts and pulled on both her nipples making her moan loudly. Melissa put her fingers inside her panties and pulled them down her legs. Melissa smiled and licked her lips as she looked at Lily’s pussy. She had never tasted another woman but was about to. I looked down into Lily’s eyes as she felt Melissa moving between her legs. I could see the excitement and then the thrill when my wife kissed her pussy and then licked her little slit for the very first time. I continued pinching her nipples as Melissa started tonguing Lily’s sweet pussy. She pushed her legs wider apart as she licked Lily slow and hard. Lily groaned and squirmed on the couch as my wife enjoyed the taste of her pussy. I moved down so I could see Melissa and what she was doing. I nearly passed out when I saw my wife’s tongue flicking and licking Lily’s pussy rapidly. Watching her tongue move so quickly in this beautiful woman’s pussy was amazing. I put my hand on Melissa’s ass and squeezed it while I watched her spread Lily’s lips and lick her hard. She pushed two fingers inside Lily and moved them in and out as she tongued her. Lily’s body shook hard as she came for the first time. She cried out and moaned uncontrollably as Melissa buried her tongue deep inside her pussy and got her juices over her face.
Melissa smiled as she moved away from Lily and told me to sit on the couch. I sat down and she took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it. I looked at Lily as my wife moved her hand up and down my cock making it rock hard. She turned and told Lily to get down on her knees in front of me. Lily stood up and pulled off her skirt and then did as Melissa said. Melissa put her hand in Lily’s hair and pushed her head into my lap. My eyes closed as Lily took my cock into her mouth. Her soft lips wrapped around me and her tongue licked gently as she started bobbing up and down. Melissa kept her hand in Lily’s hair and helped pull her up and then push her back down on my cock. I leaned back and enjoyed what was happening. Lily sucked on my cock harder and faster. My wife looked at me and winked as she pushed Lily down on my cock forcing it all in her mouth. She ran her hand down Lily’s back and squeezed her ass as she gave me great head. I heard a loud groan escape Lily as she continued to suck and I realized what was happening. Melissa had slid her hand down Lily’s back to her ass but didn’t just squeeze it, she pushed a finger inside and was now moving it in and out. I nearly came once I realized what my wife was doing to Lily. She lifted her mouth from my cock and just moaned as Melissa fingered her faster. I looked at Lily’s pretty face and rubbed my cock to her mouth and over her face before putting it back inside.
Melissa stood Lily up and told her to get on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her great body as she straddled me. I groaned as she lowered herself and my cock pushed up into her pussy. Slowly Lily started to grind in my lap. Melissa watched and rubbed her own pussy as I started sucking on Lily’s nice breasts. Lily put her hands on my shoulders and started to ride me. It felt so good being inside her pussy. She didn’t wait long before she was bouncing up and down on my cock. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed her hard. I held on as she slid up and down on my cock. Lily pressed her body against mine and moaned in my ear. I could feel her breath on my skin as she rode me. Melissa told me to give it to her so I held on to her ass tight and started thrusting upward into her hard and fast. Lily cried out as I fucked her as hard as I could like this. Melissa moved down on her knees in front of us and slapped Lily’s ass repeatedly as I pumped myself into her. Lily let out a loud cry as Melissa ran her nails down her back as I fucked her. She turned her head and kissed Melissa passionately.
I lifted Lily and put her on the floor. I lay on top of her and started thrusting into her. Lily moaned as my cock drove in and out of her wet pussy. Melissa held Lily’s hands to the floor as I fucked her. I looked down into her eyes watching her expressions as I moved deep inside her. Now I was moving Lily around into different positions. I wanted to have her every way possible. I pushed her legs up above her head and fucked her. I turned her over on to her hands and knees and pumped into her relentlessly. Then Melissa gave me the look and I knew what she wanted me to do. I pulled out of Lily’s pussy and spread her ass cheeks. Lily held on to my wife as I pushed my hard cock into her tight ass. 
You have read this article Lilys / Trouble with the title Lilys Car Trouble. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/lilys-car-trouble.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...