God Save the Queer


Authors Note: All characters and terms including boy and lad refer to people age 18 and over.
The best thing about the Olympics was the sprinters. They didn’t half wear their shorts nice and tight. Trust me to notice that. Well I’m a queer bastard so what do you expect? And fuck, there were some fit swimmers. I loved checking out their bulges as they lined up waiting to start the race. You know what, those Olympics were not so bad after all.

The bell would ring and the match would begin. I’d get in there first, lunge forward and pin my opponent down on the mat. He’d be lying on his back and I’d be on top of him. I’d move my body back and to on top of him, rubbing my slick dick back and to over his slick dick, wanking him off with my hot boner. There’d be a close-up of our dicks sliding together on the big screen. Me and the rest of the world, we’d see the cockjuice trickling out of the slit in my opponent’s bell-end.
He’d desperately try to push me away but I’d be too strong for him. I’d start humping my cock harder and faster over his cock. My cock would slide nice and smoothly over his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his body. His whole body would be nice and flushed. I’d talk dirty to him as I fucked his dick. He’d struggle underneath me but the more he’d struggle the more his dick would rub against mine.
This would be proper bone on bone fighting. We’d be going dick to dick, hot and sweaty cockfighting all the way to the end.



If I was in the Olympics I’d be a sprinter and I’d wear nothing on under my shorts. I’d be there running with my big fat dick flopping about of my shorts, slapping against my thighs, a whole stadium of spectators in shock. And billions of TV viewers all seeing my big fucking dick flapping out of my shorts. If I took part in a relay, the one in front of me could use my cock as the baton.
Or I’d be a swimmer and I’d pull my trunks down while I was in the water and I’d do the backstroke with my boner sticking up out of the pool and I’d think dirty thoughts till my cock spunked thick jets of cum for the whole fucking world to see.
I’d be a hurdler and each time I jumped a hurdle my cock would pop out, getting stiffer and stiffer. By the sixth hurdle my cock would be proper boned up. I’d have to stop and have a wank. I wouldn’t care that the whole stadium could see my boner. A couple of officials would come and try to drag me away but the crowd would boo and start chanting.
“Wank! Wank! Wank!”
The officials would be forced to leave me alone, a massive cheer erupting in the stadium. The race would still be going on but nobody would be paying attention to it, all eyes on me and my boned up cock. There’d be a close-up of my erection on the big screen. Billions of viewers all over the world would see me strip off. I’d stand there naked for the whole world to see me with my cock on bone. The stadium would explode with cheers.
I’d be proud to be British, boned up for Britain.
Us Brits, we have the hardest cocks in the world.
An American athlete would come up to me and say, “America rules the world, not Britain!”
I’d give him a wink and whisper in his ear, “Let’s invent a new Olympic sport.”
He’d say, “I’m up for that, buddy. What you got in mind?”
And I’d say, “Fancy a cock fight?”
I’d explain the rules to him.
“We fight with our cocks and the winner is the one who makes the other one cum first.”
He’d get his cock out of his shorts and there’d be a massive cheer from the stadium.
I’d say, “That’s a mighty fine American cock, buddy, but your circumcised Cecil will give you a disadvantage.”
I’d pull my foreskin back and touch the exposed head of his proper sensitive cockhead with my cockhead and he’d go, “Ooooh!”
Yes, just as I thought – his exposed cockhead would be proper sensitive.
We’d both get naked. The whole stadium would be confused, not knowing what we were gonna do. Everybody in the stadium, they’d be flicking through their programmes.
Is this a new event?
What the fuck’s going on?
Prince William and his bird Kate, they’d be in the crowd. She’d look at him and he’d shrug his shoulders.
She’d get her binoculars out and say, “Nice cocks!”
Me and my American opponent, we’d be completely naked and two fit lads would smear our bodies with baby oil, covering every single part of our bodies. Me and my American opponent, we’d both be feeling horny as fuck, and just seeing each other naked and all oiled up on the big screen would turn us both on big time. We’d sport massive boners for the world to see.
The time would arrive for the cockfight to begin.
We’d get ready to wrestle.
The rules would come up on the big screen.
The first to cum is the loser.
To help me, I’d spend the whole of the previous day wanking. But still my cock would be well tender, and still my balls would be full of cum. But looking at my American opponent’s cock, it would seem that he was in the same boat. The whole world would be looking at two very sensitive pricks.
We’d stand on the mat eyeing each other up, naked, oiled and boned up.
My opponent would tease me, doing lots of sexy poses and it’d work. I’d look down and see a big blob of pre-cum on the end of my cockhead, my big fat purple cockhead.

You have read this article Queer / Save with the title God Save the Queer. You can bookmark this page URL http://renelyons.blogspot.com/2013/01/god-save-queer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...